Monday, December 15, 2008

Updates

Well, all is going well & I have been scheduled for my C-section. Emerson will be born on January 23rd! The surgery is scheduled for 12noon.
Time is flying by and January 23rd will be here oh so soon! As we are so excited to meet Emmy, at the same time we wish is could slow down just a little bit, so that we can make sure that we have everything set before she comes! :)
With so much to do, I have decided not to send out Christmas cards this year! I sure hope that everyone understands..... I don't even think that I have enough time to address and sign even store bought cards... let alone making anything! :)
Isn't it funny how long it took for Christmas to arrive when you were a child. And now, it just seems to jump at you from no where?! 9days to go?! Oh crud! There is still cookies to be made and presents to wrap. Thank goodness for Steve! I am so lucky that he will help me with everything (yes even the cookies!)!!!
I guess that once Christmas is over, the REAL countdown begins! And we will have to get all things baby done fast. Painting, arranging, putting things together, sorting and washing baby clothes.... and making sure that we have everything that this beautiful girl will need!

No comments: