Yesterday was Mason's 6th birthday! I slacked a little on posting for this, we had a very busy day!
I made pudding cups to look like little beaches and took those to Mason's school for a class celebration. As soon as I got home from that, I had to bake a cake. As that was finishing, I had to pick Mason up at school. We came right home and got the BIGGEST gift he has ever recieved! A cute 5 month old lab named Buddy! Mason is very cute with it... although I think that it is already too big for him to control! LOL! He is so sweet to Buddy..... maybe a little too much. I think that the dog wants to play rough. Once buddy learns the full effects of catch, that will be more fun..... he usually just watches what you are throwing, then looks back at you. We need to get dog training.... quickly! :)
HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY MY BIG BOY! I LOVE YOU!
XOXOXOXOXO
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
OK, now I have to know what you did for these pudding beaches! Especially since I have you doing up Peyton's beach pails for school. It would fit perfectly with the theme don't you think???
Post a Comment